Ironhorse Physical Therapy and Pilates takes great pride in providing exceptional treatment to our patients, and there is nothing more important to us than your health and safety during this unprecedented time.
The Department of Homeland Security and state governments have deemed physical therapy an essential component of health care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic; therefore, our clinic is open.
We are taking extensive preventative measures, guided by the CDC, to protect our patients and employees who enter our centers.
We hope that by providing this information, you can make a clear decision to continue your plan of care with us during this time. The following protocols are now in place:
- Patient Screening: All patients will be screened upon arrival of their appointment time to make sure they are not exhibiting symptoms. If a patient is presenting with COVID-19 symptoms, they will be advised to return home and contact their physician. This screening process includes a questionnaire, taking of temperature at the door and washing of hands before treatment.
- Staff Screening: All employees will be screened for COVID-19 daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- Health Hygiene Protocols: Ongoing reinforcement to all staff regarding hand washing and other preventative measures for equipment, supplies, and tables are in place and being reinforced.
- Visitors: In order to minimize exposure to patients and staff, we ask that any accompanying family, friends, drivers or other visitors wait outside the facility, such as in the car, during your appointment. If your visitor is waiting outside the facility, you may request that we notify them at the end of your visit so that they may be there to meet you when you exit the building.
- Social Distancing: To maintain social distancing, we are staggering our appointment times so only one patient will wait in the waiting room at one time. If you need to wait in the car and you would like a call when the therapist is ready please notify the front desk.
That said, if you do not feel comfortable coming to our office, we will gladly convert your appointment to a telehealth visit or reschedule your appointment for a later date. Telehealth services is with one of our licensed therapist through web-based technology that is HIPAA compliant. Please call us for more information concerning Telehealth at 925-222-5446.
If for any reason you are not feeling well, please contact us and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
To help prevent the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Ironhorse Physical Therapy and Pilates Team