Core & Pelvic Floor Reboot Program
Have you been working out and doing sit-ups or crunches but your tummy is still not flat after giving birth? Whether you're recently postpartum or it's been years since you gave birth, you can still work on your diastasis recti (separation of abs). Maybe you're unsure if you even have one. The Core & Pelvic Floor Reboot Camp program can help you find out and teach you how to exercise safely and effectively to get rid of your "mummy tummy."
**Virtual Core & Pelvic Floor Reboot Camp: Diastasis Fix**
In this 60 minute workshop Victoria will guide you on how to check for a diastasis recti. She will discuss and give exercises and tips that you can work on at home to fix your diastasis recti.
No refunds. Workshop will be recorded so if you miss the class, a recording will be sent upon request.
May 9 at 3pm
Victoria has been teaching the Core & Pelvic Floor Reboot Camp workshop for years and recently decided to create an at home program.
What is in the program:
1) Define and discuss what good core control
2) Learn how to do a self Diastasis Recti screening/measurement
3) Learn exercises to immediately improve your core function
4) Learn why mommy boot camps, planks and crunches are not good for you and what you should do instead
5) Teach you strategies to help alleviate peeing when exercising
$50 for this at home program!