The Bulletproof Runner Series
You "get in shape to run, not run to get in shape"!
Did you know that 82% of runners sustain a running injury in their lifetime?! Now that we’ve all been quarantined, many are either taking up running or increasing their mileage. Would you like to avoid being a statistic?
Our run expert and certified physical therapist, Victoria Liu has created different programs including a video guide to help you run strong and healthy! Scroll down to see the different program options available.
With Bulletproof Runner program, you'll measure posture, alignment, mobility, strength and core stability necessary to run well, efficiently and for longevity. You'll be able to assess yourself and know where you stand on the mobility and strength needed to run strong and injury-free. Learn how our patients and clients continue to run half marathon and full marathon distances even when they’re 65+ years old, even one that’s 80 years old!
**NEW WORKSHOP** SOLD OUT!!!
The Virtual Run Strong Workshop has sold out but you can still get the next best thing. A weekly recording of the class so you can follow along and interact with Victoria in the Facebook group Bulletproof Runner Inner Circle. You can send videos of your run form, ask questions and get feedback from her.
Read more about the class and then click on the button below to purchase the recording which will be emailed out the day after each class.
Run Strong Workshop (Virtual 4 week class):
1 Hour guided workout with run specialist and licensed Physical Therapist, Victoria Liu. This is a 4 week strength and mobility program that can be used as pre-hab for those who want to avoid getting injured and/or improve run performance. Runners who follow this program often PR their next race. This is what you get:
1) Weekly run specific workouts with Victoria x 1 hr where she will correct your form and you can ask quesions- it's like having BOTH a personal trainer and a licensed medical professional (physical therapist) in your back pocket! (a $350 value)
2) Learn what to do before and after runs to keep your body healthy and running strong
3) Learn drills/exercises to help you run faster and with less effort
4) Our Bulletproof Runner 6 week program (a $150 value- see below for info). This is a self-paced run-specific guide and pdf with videos covering each body part from your feet to your neck and shoulders
5) Access to our private Facebook Group Bulletproof Runner Inner Circle for live training videos, ask questions and get more support outside of class.
Class dates: 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24
Total Value of the Run Strong Program= $500 but we're practically giving it away......
Run Strong Workshop recording is only $99!
Here's a little pre or post-run mobility flow that takes less than 10 minutes.
Bulletproof Runner's 6 week Strength & Mobility Program
"Because you dont just run with your feet, you run with your whole body!"
Want a complete program that you can work on at home at your own pace? Consider getting our "Bulletproof Runner's 6 week Strength & Mobility Program" which guides you through a structured 6 week RUN-SPECIFIC program.
What you get with the 6 week Bulletproof Runner's Strength & Mobility program:
1. PDF of the exercises we cover joint by joint from feet to core to head/shoulders over the 6 weeks. You can follow the exercises and self-tests on your own time and in the comfort of your own gym/home.
2. Videos of all the exercises, dynamic warm up and cool down/stretch and mobility flows. Each video demonstrates how to do the exercises and stretches so you can follow along and do them correctly.
3. Run specific exercises to improve mobility, flexibility and strength with video instructions
4. Sample workout plan
The cost for this program is $150 which is a great deal because the normal cost for a private 1:1 session (including videotape run gait analysis) with Victoria Liu is $350.
Click on the button below if you would like to purchase the Bulletproof Runner's 6 week Strength & Mobility Program. All purchases are final. No refunds.
BULLETPROOF RUNNER VIDEO GUIDE
Our Bulletproof Runner Video Program guides you through multiple tests to see:
1) how likely you are to get injured and
2) how you can improve your run performance.
This program is only $25 and we will be donating a portion of the profit to Girls on the Run.
Girls on the Run is a life-changing program for 8-13 year old girls that promotes girl empowerment by teaching life skills through lessons and running.
If you're brand new to running, we have a free run/walk program that we advise wanna be runners to start with. Complete the form below to receive our free Return to Run program.
The Bulletproof Runner 1 day workshop
In this 2 hour workshop, you'll learn how to improve your run efficiency, performance, and how to prevent injury. Run Better, Faster and Stronger! VIDEOTAPE analysis is included- a $375 value by itself! The videotape will be an analysis your running form and an assessment of your capacity to withstand the high loads that can be generated during running. We measure your posture, alignment, mobility, strength and core stability with several assessment test. Taught by a licensed physical Therapist with over 17 years of treating injured runners (and is a runner herself!). No refunds on registration but can be transferred to another person at no additional cost.
CHECK BACK FOR NEXT CLASS!
The Bulletproof Runner's Strength & Mobility Series
6 weeks of Run-Specific Strength & Mobility Training to Improve your Run Performance and Decrease Injury Risk. We will use a unique blend of Kettlebells, TRX, pilates, & yoga for a well-rounded program to improve your run! A single private session the Owner/Head PT Victoria Liu is valued at $250-$275, so this a GREAT deal as you get 6 sessions for the price of 1! This series is taught by licensed Physical Therapist, certified Pilates and Kettlebell Instructor, and owner of the practice, Victoria Liu.
CHECK BACK FOR NEXT CLASS!
Here's a snippet of one of our Bulletproof Runner training videos:
For more information, go to www.thebulletproofrunner.com