Bulletproof Your Back Workshop
January 19, 1:00pm-2:30pm
Do you have trouble putting your shoes/socks on, sitting, bending, lifting or playing with your kids because of back pain? Do you want to be able to deadlift, squat, and workout without pain or worrying your back may go out?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this workshop is for you! In this 90 min class, you'll learn about:
1) Your spine and common causes of back pain.
2) Hip & Spine Mobility self assessment tests
3) Movement assessment (how you squat, bend, lift)
4) Corrective Exercises that can help you alleviate the pain.
5) Pain relief that doesn't involve surgery, injections, or medication.
**not appropriate for people in severe, acute pain or have pain at rest (inactivity)
The cost of the workshop is $99 until December 20th! The price will increase to $125 after Dec. 20th.
February 10 at 5:30pm-7:00pm
In this class, we will:
1) Define and discuss what good control is.
2) All participants will have a Diastasis Recti screening/measurement.
3) Participants will learn exercises to immediately improve your core function.
4) Learn why mommy boot camps, planks and crunches are not good for you and what you should do instead.
5) Teach you strategies for nutrition to reach your summer body goals.
Early Bird Registration*: $99 for this 90 minutes hands-on workshop. Space is very limited to ensure 1:1 personalized attention.
No cancellations or refunds. However, you may transfer your registration to another person if you cannot make it.
*Price will increase to $125 on January 22.