Virtual MoStability Class
Mobility + Stability = MoStability
Got stiff shoulders or tightness in your back? Give this scorpion exercise a try! Many stretching exercises only get at one area at a time but we believe in 3D, full body movement.
Check out this quick mobility flow with Dr. Kelly! If you want more, join her class starting April 7!
Mobility + Stability = Mostability Class
This is not your typical foam roll & stretch class! You will learn and perform exercises and drills that will help you improve your flexibility and muscle control. Dr. Kelly is teaching a 30 minute class (4 weeks) working on total body mobility! The class is safe for all fitness levels. No equipment necessary! All you need is space on the floor to move around, similar to a yoga class. We will flow through upper body and lower body mobilizations as well as gentle back and neck stretches. All movements can be modified based on your ability and comfort level.
April 7, 14, 21, 28
Class will be recorded so if you miss the session, the recording will be sent to you the next day. No refunds.
CHECK BACK FOR NEXT WORKSHOP DATES!
Virtual Bulletproof Runner: Run Injury Risk Assessment and Performance Test Workshop
In this workshop:
1) You’ll have a Run expert assess your capacity to withstand the high impact loads that are generated during running
2) Learn the 5 KEY exercises every runner should be doing!
3) Check your posture, alignment, mobility, strength and core stability necessary to run well, efficiently and for longevity
4) Learn how our patients and clients continue to run half marathon and full marathon distances even when they’re 65+ years old, even one that’s 80 years old !
Virtual Core & Pelvic Floor Reboot Camp: Diastasis Fix
In this 60 minute workshop, You woll:
1) Learn how to check yourself for a diastasis recti aka ab separation
2) Learn exercises and tips that you can work on at home to help heal or "fix" your diastasis recti.
Since your registration reseves a spot in the class, we are unable to offer refunds if you need to miss the live workshop. However, the workshop will be recorded so if you miss the class, a recording will be sent upon request.