Cupping AKA Myofascial Decompression (MFD)
- Is it an effective treatment tool?
- Check our what @ironptmom has to say about the subject! Part 2 on our Instagram @ironhorsept
- It all comes down to how good your evaluation was for finding the root cause (vs. chasing pain)
- Generally, we would not just do MFD alone. You must follow it up with movement re-training
- Using our rock climber example, we’d also re-train her how to control her rib cage and spine after improve her shoulder mobility.
- Also strengthen her shoulders at end range overhead where she has the most trouble with aggravating her lower back.