Hiring: Physical Therapist
We are looking for a like-minded physical therapist to join our team! Ironhorse PT & Pilates is a cash-based PT clinic that offers Pilates and other Wellness services. That means we work for the Patient and NOT the insurance companies. We can treat our patients "whole-istically" and let what's best for the patient dictate our treatment, rather than what the insurance company says in order to maximize their profits. We are committed to treating the cause of pain and not just the symptoms.
We help active people stay fit, healthy and mobile so they can do the things they love to do whether it's crossfit, triathlon, running or playing with their kids/grandkids. We believe we are in the business of helping our clients make transformations-from patient with functional limitations to healthy, well client. We are committed to helping our clients achieve long-term wellness so often transition them to post-rehab fitness/wellness services ie. Pilates, Kettlebell, “Restore Your Core” and "Bulletproof Runner" training in a safe and welcoming environment.
What We’re Looking For
A Physical Therapist with CA licensure with at least 3 years of experience is required. An eagerness to learn Pilates and/or Kettlebell training is required. We are willing to mentor a skilled and enthusiastic clinician who possesses internal motivation and passion for the profession. You must be “coachable”, willing to learn and willing to teach others. You must “walk the talk” - we work with an active population so you must personally engage in a movement practice i.e. run, crossfit, triathlon, yoga,cycling, pilates etc. You must be upbeat, friendly and willing to be "on camera" or filmed as that is a common way for us to communicate with our clients as well as market and develop our brand on social media.
About The Position
This is a part-time (20 hrs/wk or more) OR full-time position (40 hrs./wk).
Hours of operation are:
Mon - Thu: 7am-7pm
Physical Therapists, Pilates instructors and admin staff all work together to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for our clients- one that keeps them coming back and compels them to tell all of their friends and family about us.
The benefits of working in our company are:
- No double booking- Full 60 or 30 min. treatment sessions with every client;
- Easy documentation- we are 100% out of network and do not contract with any insurance companies or Medicare;
- You get to treat the patient on a full spectrum, from injury rehab to fitness/wellness;
- You get to learn A LOT including Pilates (A comprehensive Pilates certification costs up to $6000),
Kettlebells, ART, Cupping, SFMA etc. during our bi-monthly staff meetings and mentorship sessions;
- You get to wear comfortable, professional “athleisure” wear to work!
Mission Statement: We empower people to make smart decisions regarding their health and aim to improve the quality of their lives by treating each client as a “whole” person and supporting them physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Be passionate and “walk the talk”;
- Have a sense of humor and adventure;
- Do or Do not. There is no Try. (Yoda);
- We Build relationships with People 1st, Patients 2nd;
- Overdeliver and create Wow experiences;
- Show Compassion and Empathy;
- Embrace change and form healthy habits;
- Strive for Constant, continuous improvement (Kaizen Philosophy);
- Anticipate Unstated needs, Show Initiative;
- Be a source of Inspiration;
- Effective Communication with Clients and Team.
If our values resonate with you and you want to be part of a growing practice offering something unique to the healthcare system, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.