Hiring: Pilates Director
We are a Physical Therapy and Pilates/Wellness practice looking for an energetic Certified Pilates Instructor who is a go-getter and wants to grow into a Pilates Director role to oversee and manage the Pilates/Wellness side of our practice. We take people who are "broken" and in pain and help them transform their lives by guiding them through their rehab and then back to fitness and wellness.
What We're Looking For
- You must be flexible with your schedule and be able to commit at least 10-20 hours/week teaching classes (semi-private sessions), privates sessions, and attending bi-monthly staff training/meetings.
- Must be willing to teach at least 2 evenings per week as well as several morning classes.
- This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills as you will be discussing client needs with the Physical Therapists and managing/scheduling the clients.
- Rehab experience is a plus but not necessary as we are willing to train the right person.
- Continuing education, quality instruction and customer service are important core values in our company.
- You must be comfortable with being videotaped doing exercises or teaching on social media as this is a common way that we educate the public about what we do.
- This is a great opportunity for an instructor who wants growth potential and would like to learn and practice Pilates for Rehab as well as for fitness. It is possible for this to become a full-time position for the right candidate.
- A Physical Therapist with CA licensure with at least 3 years of experience is required.
- An eagerness to learn Pilates and/or Kettlebell training is required.
- We are willing to mentor a skilled and enthusiastic clinician who possesses internal motivation and passion for the profession. You must be “coachable”, willing to learn and willing to teach others. You must “walk the talk” - we work with an active population so you must personally engage in a movement practice i.e. run, crossfit, triathlon, yoga, cycling, pilates etc.
- You must be upbeat, friendly and willing to be "on camera" or filmed as that is a common way for us to communicate with our clients as well as market and develop our brand on social media.
Please send your cover letter/letter of intent and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet our team. If you have questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page or call us at (925) 222-5446.